Attention

Please note: All contents provided on this Website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, displayed, modified, uploaded, posted, or distributed, other than for personal use, without the express prior written permission of Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub (PSH SPORE).

Wednesday 20 February 2013

2013 Park Shin Hye for ENT interview


Translations by Park Shin Hye Singapore Fanclub. 
Do not repost without proper credits

To Shin Hye, what is the gift for yourself towards 'Miracle in Cell No.7'?

ShinHye: To me, 'Miracle in Cell No.7' is a gift that allowed me to work with very outstanding directors, producers and casts. This is the moment where I can learn as much as I could and improve myself. At the same time, creating resonance with the audience.

In fact, Park Shin Hye has little scenes in the movie 'Miracle in Cell No.7', despite that, this work of hers has given her a lot of learning points. 

ShinHye: I know my parts are very little in this movie but, I still have to understand the role before acting in it because if I take it lightly, it will spoil the entire atmosphere of this movie. During the filming of 'Miracle in Cell No.7', I was shooting a solo scene hence, I was unable to film it smoothly at one go. After watching the production of the end movie, I cried at the first half of the movie.

These days, Park Shin Hye was seen to be having a number of interviews at this little cafe located at Hongdae area. Park Shin Hye seems to be very happy to be receiving a series of good comments from it despite undergoing such long hours for those interviews.

ShinHye: I was not trying to avoid those interviews previously but is because of my busy schedules and was unable to slot the interviews in. I am really happy to receive interviews about the good news (ShinHye is referring to 'Miracle in Cell No.7' big numbers in box office). Really feel excited and happy for people to listen to what I have to say.


After 'Miracle in Cell No.7' was released in the theatres, this movie has hit the top place in the box office by word of mouth and this has confirmed its popularity. Currently the box office has hit 9 million viewers. 

What are reasons for 'Miracle in Cell No.7' to be so popular among the people?

ShinHye: I think "Truthful" and "Kinship" are the elements that made this movie such a success. Although the plot of this movie may be simple, this movie is filled with smiles and touching moments. In this movie, there is warmth between people communicating with each other. I feel that the moments when 'Miracle in Cell No.7' is modelling an individualism society, it make people laugh, and at the same time cry.

Looking at the trailer of 'Miracle in Cell No.7', people normally laugh at it but at an inner depth, makes people feel touched and brings warmth. 

ShinHye: When I first watched the trailer, I felt "It will be interesting?" but, moving on with the plot, I slowly felt the characters. I too, feel like if I can do as good as the sunbaes. The young Ye-Seung (starring Gal So-won) also looked good on the screen. Daddy Yong-gu's (starring Ryoo Seung-ryong) inner heart is also very warm. Besides that, looking at daddy Yong-gu's expressions of being accused by laughing and crying reminds me of my father.

---End of Part ①---


Currently the top all-time box office Korean movie <The Berlin File> is by the casts Ha Jung-woo, Han Suk-kyu, Ryu Seung-beom, Kim Seo-hyung, Jeon Ji-hyun and others. Now, <Miracle in Cell No.7> is so popular is because of the good efforts put in by the casts Ryoo Seung-ryong, Gal So-won, Oh Dal-su, Park Won-sang, Kim Jung-tae and others.

ShinHye: Each and everyone of us has one thing that we are good at and besides that, everyone was able to coordinate well and showed good tacit. I think it is because of this, the elements of the movie increased tremendously.  Sunbae Oh Dal-su's silence really surprised me. All the sunbaes have the capability of wide spreading and they are really very warm and interesting.

In the movie, Park Shin Hye's role is filled with feelings. At the same time, she is also the long-haired queen in tvN drama <Flower Boys Next Door> as Go Dok Mi. Besides her outstanding acting skills, she is also one with excellent skills in sports, singing and etc. Park Shin Hye is truely an actress who has many skills good in hand. Recently, she has also participate in recording of one of the OST in <Flower Boys Next Door>.

ShinHye: I have work hard and I can't control my curiosity getting more. As an actress, I definitely love my career and hence, I am still trying to learn more to improve my acting skills. I feel that participating in recording of the OST is also a role for me to play. Furthermore, this time round the song I have recorded is the main song for my 'Go Dok Mi' role. I will feel overwhelmed when trying to express the feelings of my role in this song. However, thinking to be as good as those singers, I felt this is a good chance. I will tell myself that to take upon this role as a singer and try it out.

Would like to thank my manager who has taken care of me and taught me to do things with humility all these while.

ShinHye: To say the one I am most grateful to is my manager oppa. He has taken care of me with no complains. We are really close together and no doubt, we will at ease with each other's presence. However, I still do feel there are times to be courteous to each other. He is a person when I failed to do some things, he will help me to complete them. There are also times when even though he is my manager, he also needs to seek for my views. Especially for taking up projects, work and etc. When there are periods of sensitivity, he is like the closest one I have. Outsiders only look at him from a distance but actually, he has been hurt many times. He is the one I would want to thank so many times. The simple phrase "You have worked hard" has given me so much energy to move on. Seems like people don't treasure the one infront of them, feels really shy to say this out now.

In this warm atmosphere, she never forgets to send her greetings to her fans. 

ShinHye: Many things happen in this year and the atmosphere have changed quite a lot, it is filled with warmth and hopes. It may sound simple but this is the year that people will laugh and received health. The most important thing is health. Only with good health, I am able give my 100% in my work. Hope that all of you are enjoying our movie <Miracle in Cell No.7>. Hope that all of you will understand the warmth hearts after all the laughing and crying. Please also give <Flower Boys Next Door> lots of love alright?

Do look forward to the Park Shin Hye who is now active in the screens of movie and dramas. How much more will she surprise all of us in this year 2013? Let's all anticipate!



---The End---

1 comment:

  1. Princess, stay safe, healthy, and beautiful as ever. God bless always! yohan lei

    ReplyDelete

**Please note that all disrespectful comments will NOT be tolerated and will be removed by administrators.**